TacMed™ Drop Leg Kit
International kit orders will ship without gloves due to government restrictions. we apologize for any inconvenience. All domestic kit orders are shipping with blue nitrile gloves due to a worldwide shortage in other gloves.
Please contact customer service directly at firstname.lastname@example.org from your government email address for government/law enforcement pricing information.
The TacMed™ Convertible Drop Leg Kit provides the medic/operator with maximum flexibility without compromising the ability to provide on target care. This drop leg pouch can be worn on the leg or attached to a MOLLE style vest depending on the users’ preference. Tactical Medical Solutions drop leg pouches from are stocked based on different levels of capability. All drop leg med kits can also be custom packed to meet your specific mission requirements.
The Convertible Drop Leg Pouch is available for standalone purchase here.
- 1x SOF® Tourniquet Gen 4
- 1x OLAES® 4" Modular Bandage
- 1x OLAES® 6" Modular Bandage
- 1x Blast® Bandage
- 1x ZPAK Gauze
- 1x Petrolatum Gauze
- 1x NPA w/ Lube
- 1x 5.5" Trauma Shears
- 1x 2" Surgical Tape
- 3PR Black Nitrile Gloves (size XL)
- 1x Combat Casualty Card
The Advanced version of the Convertible Drop Leg Medical Kit also comes with:
- 1x TPAK (14GA x 3.25" Angiocath w/ hard plastic case)
- * MEDICAL DEVICE AUTHORIZATION NOTICE: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed to use or order the use of this device. Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Authorization from a medical professional is required prior to fulfillment of this item.