TacMed™ ARK™ - Active Shooter Response Kit
Due to a backorder on the Helios® until approximately January-February, the Helios® will be replaced with the TacMed™ Emergency Bivvy in the TacMed™ ARK™ Kits. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-822-6331 if you have any questions.
The contents of the Active Shooter Response Kit (ARK™) are designed to reduce the size of the required rescue force and significantly reduce the evacuation time of seriously injured casualties. By utilizing uninjured individuals on scene to provide stopgap treatment and mark casualty locations, rescue time can be greatly reduced and survivability rates can be increased. The ARK™ Casualty Throw Kits contain basic treatment material and simple bi-lingual instructions for providing initial treatment. By controlling life threatening hemorrhage and positioning the casualty in a manner that maintains the airway significant time can be gained in the rescue effort.
With multiple storage compartments, the ARK™ is not only for basic treatment. Medics moving with the clearing element can distribute the throw ARK kits as needed while maintaining more advanced equipment in the side pockets for treatment of teammates if necessary.
This active shooter medical response kit is also available in the ARK™ Evacuation configuration. This configuration comes stocked with your choice of Foxtrot Litter or Foxtrot DA Litter, providing the necessary active shooter equipment for aid and litter teams, combat lifesavers, and medical operators to treat and evacuate a casualty in one compact package. The contents of the ARK Evacuation are designed to significantly reduce the treatment and evacuation time of seriously injured casualties in a hostile environment.
Dimensions: 23”L x 15” W x 7.5”D
The ARK Bag is available for standalone purchase here.
- 2x SOF® Tourniquet Gen 4
- 2x 4" OLAES® Modular Bandage
- 2x 6" OLAES® Modular Bandage
- 1x BLAST® Bandage
- 7x White Cotton Triangular Bandage (Cravat)
- 2x Redi Splint
- 2x 28F NPA w/ Lube
- 1x TacMed™ Surgical Airway Kit w/ Tracheal Hook
- 1x 14GA x 3.25” Decompression Needle
- 2x Halo Chest Seals (4 seals, non-vented)
- 2x Petrolatum Gauze
- 2x 2” Surgical Tape
- 1x 7.25" Trauma Shears
- 5PR Black Nitrile Gloves (size XL)
- 1x TacMed™ Emergency Bivvy
- 7x TacMed™ Combat Casualty Tag
- Throw Kits version contains 7x ARK™ Casualty Throw Kits, each containing the following:
* As many of our kits are built to order, please allow additional shipping time for stocked kits. If you need a firm delivery date or have an urgent order, please call us at 888-822-6331. *