SAM Splint - 36"
The SAM Splint leverages the revolutionary C-Curve™ Principle to mold its foam and aluminum layers into structural arcs, strong enough for pre- or post-cast care, while remaining lighter and more transportable than traditional splints that rely on heavy rigid materials. Its flexible design allows you to bend the SAM Splint into any simple curve for strength and support and then back into its original form to stow away or remold for a separate injury.
- SAM Splint's two layers of closed-cell foam and its aluminum interior can be cut with ordinary scissors to adapt to any size requirements
- Flat O-temper aluminum inside the splint's outer layer molds easily, allowing for a wide spectrum of applications
- Exterior closed-pore foam can be cleaned and disinfected with bleach and water for reuse
- Medical professionals are able to take X-rays and CT scans without removing the splint from the fractured or injured limb
- Designed to function across the spectrum of global temperatures - from the Sahara to Mt. Everest
- Substantially lighter than plastic or fiberglass splints, SAM Splints require only a wrap or tape to secure an injured bone or stabilize a joint
Dimensions (Open): 36"L x 4.25"W