With a weight of 15oz, the Phantom® Litter
is an ultra-light, ultra-compact, multi-use casualty evacuation
platform designed for medical operators or individual soldiers. The Phantom® Litter allows the user to always have a means of moving a casualty without carrying bulky overweight equipment.
Not only does the litter function as a poles litter, it also functions as a casualty equipment bag after the casualty has been loaded on a standard litter. The bag can hold an individual’s combat equipment or sensitive items to minimize the risk of loss during the casualty evacuation process. Features
- Packed Dimensions: 10” x 7” x 1 ½” thick
- Litter Dimensions: 65” x 23”
- Weight Capacity: 450Lbs (204Kg)
- The Phantom® Litter was tested with a 500lb (227Kg) static load for a 24-hour period without damage.
- Grab points: 8
- Securing strap: 1 ½” nylon webbing with friction buckle
- Hands free
Made in the USA.
Patent: 8,528,137 B2
The Phantom® Litter is available for sale with the carrier here