PASGT Ballistic Helmet
The PASGT Ballistic Helmet is a high-performance, lightweight combat helmet. It is designed with a multi-layer constructions consisting of aramid and ballistic polyethylene to protect the wearer from ballistic hazards and fragmentation.
- Level IIIA according to NIJ 0106.01 including Frag protection according to MilStd 662f
- NIJ Standard 0106.01 Tested:
- This product has been independently tested by an NVLAP-accredited NIJ-approved laboratory to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ STandard 0106.01
- Kevlar fibers and thermostat resin shell construction
- Head Protection:
- Front, back, crown, and top of the head
- Adjustable Harness:
- Multiple harness options; Comes standard with 3 PT US PASGT harness
- Circumference is measured around the head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes to ensure maximum ballistic protection.
- 5 years on ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship