Thanks for taking interest in our new free shipping incentive. Here is what you need to know:
- Free shipping incentive is a temporary offer that can be cancelled by TacMed any time with no notice.
- Offer is only valid for domestic shipping.
- Free shipping is automatically applied to the cart for all domestic shipping on carts with a value of $49+ where no other coupon code or discount is applied, unless otherwise stated.
- Free shipping is only available for USPS Priority Mail. Selecting a different mailing option negates the free shipping offer.
- Offer is only valid for purchases through the website, not for orders through customer service or a sales team representative.
IS YOUR TEAM PREPARED TO DELIVER CARE IN AN ACTIVE SHOOTER EVENT?
Following the NFPA 3000™ standards helps keep first responders protected while they deliver care in critical moments. That's why the TacMed™ Critical Event Response System was created
- Level IIIA Ballistic Helmet
- Carrier customized to fit your agency SOP
- Level IIIA or higher body armor
- Tourniquet dispenser
- Identification Patch on front & back
- Medical bag filled with supplies according to level of training
WHY ARE THE NFPA 3000™ STANDARDS IMPORTANT?
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is a global self-funded non-profit organization, established in 1896. It is the creator of the Standard for an Active Shooter/Hostile Event Response (ASHER) Program.
Nationwide and around the globe, communities are facing an increasing number of tragedies involving active shooter and/or hostile events. The need for an integrated preparedness, response, and recovery program is greater than ever before. The NFPA 3000™ standard addresses all aspects of the process, from identifying hazards and assessing vulnerability to planning, resource management, incident management at a command level, competencies for first responders and recovery.
DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU SAFE. BUILT FOR YOUR NEEDS
Our standard medical kit offerings can be customized to meet your exact needs. Please contact us at email@example.com or 888-822-6331 for a consultation with one of our experts.
READY FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON NFPA 3000™ STANDARDS FOR ACTIVE SHOOTER EVENTS?
Our experts are very knowledgeable in all aspects of NFPA 3000™ Standards and can direct your team in the best products and solutions so that you can deliver care in critical moments that can make a difference.
HOW DOES TACMED™ TIE INTO NFPA 3000™ ?
TacMed™ is dedicated to ensuring that caregivers in the citizen, agency and military worlds can succeed in their own missions of preventing loss of life in trauma situations. The NFPA 3000™ standards were created with a parallel goal.
We understand that environments are changing and that simple solutions and steadfast preparation are the best courses of action. Our TacMed™ Critical Event Response Systems are the plug-and-play answer to fulfilling many NFPA 3000™ standards for most agencies. And just like the rest of our product lines, each system is carefully designed to work in complex and stressful situations that often accompany traumatic injuries.