Gloves: Defender T
The Defender T was developed with direct input from US DOD personnel seeking a more rugged glove for use in tactical environments. Their input led to the features that make these gloves ideally suited for tactical operations.
- Full 7mil thickness and puncture resistant protection for use in the most demanding environments.
- Extended 12” length allows the cuff to be worn over shirt sleeves providing additional protection from bodily fluids.
- Textured finger tips for increased grip and dexterity.
- OD color allows for easy identification of blood during wound sweeps in low light situations or when operating under goggles.
- Gloves are resistant to adhesion of veni-guard tape.
- Latex free nitrile protection
10 Pair Pack: $9.00