TacMed™ Phantom® Hoist
Now part of Tactical Medical Solutions' new Rescue Craft™ product line, the TacMed™ Phantom® Hoist allows you to hoist vertically or horizontally with or without a stretcher.
Three internal securing straps and four external securing straps ensure the patient remains both secure and properly positioned in the rescue hoist. The dual strap configuration also increases patient safety by securing the patient to both the stretcher and the hoisting system.
Four hoist straps constructed with Life Rated webbing are used to bear the weight of the patient and set the position of the hoist. In the horizontal hoist the patient is kept slightly head up and in the vertical, slightly feet forward. Additional straps at the head and at the foot allow for adjustments to the angle of flight if necessary.
The Phantom® Hoist was designed to integrate with current stretchers allowing them to be used in vertical or horizontal hoisting and high angle rescue operations. The litter feet remain exposed, easing the process of securing the stretcher to the aircraft and reducing loiter time. The patient is secure but accessible for BLS care during evacuation.
SPEED IS SECURITY
- With quick connect ultra-durable Cobra® buckles, the Phantom® Hoist has proven to be twice as fast as the closest competitor in actual hoisting operations. The reduction in prep time makes hoisting operations safer for elements on the ground and in the air. Speed on the ground without compromising patient safety equals reduced exposure time for hovering aircraft.
NSN # 6530-01-647-1085
- 1x Phantom® Hoist
- 1x Small Carry Bag
- 1x Pro-Series Carabineer (44Kn)
- 1x Tag Line System:
- 100' Tag Line (7mm/8Kn mbs)
- 1x Ultra-Light Carabineer (25Kn)
- 1x Quick Link
- 5x Weak Links
* Please allow additional shipping time as this item is built to order. If you need a firm delivery date or have an urgent order, please call us at 888-822-6331. *